Reaction score
there has probably been a thread like this already however does anyone know any good players for Everton. My budget is 1 million which i can raise to 6 million and i need a Left Midfielder/Winger and a attacking midfielder as a backup for tim cahill but must be good aswell

thanks in advance

get albin from getafe is good! takes a while to get going but is really good!
matias fernandez - villareal
denilson - palmeiras (31 but really good stats) and cheap! and has experience (world cups etc)
ismail assiati - ajax

try Gavilan from getafe, performed well for me when i was everton and i got him for around 4Mil.

heres a tip, sell Yobo in your second season and buy Sahko who is just as good as Yobo if not better

dude get this player really young or as soon as possible!
he starts at ascoli i think (italy) he plays natural AMC/AML/AMR and ST!
he is really good, i just bought him for newcastle and is starting as jonas leg was broken, playing really well! he is just 17! get him!

View attachment 5377

For left midfielder I'm not sure this player will help you much, but you get Charlie Mulgrew for a very cheap price. He's an excellent corner and freekick taker. He can also play left back, center back, defensive midfielder and central midfielder! I got him for 2 million, you can probably get him for less. As for AMC, I advise you not to get any backup for Cahill, but use Baxter as yout backup. If you ignore him, he will turn out just an average player, so play as often as you can to make sure you get the best out of his talent.

Playing as them myself, currently 2nd after a 4th and 5th finish before..
Daniel Aquino is a cracking wee buy on teh left wing, can also play up front.
Joao Paulo is a great left back
Adailton is the best striker I have had (apart from Marquinhos)

OPther advise, don;t get rid of Pienaar, he's been so consistent and he is a great sub.

Giuiliano is also a great buy for the right wing.

Playing as them myself, currently 2nd after a 4th and 5th finish before..
Daniel Aquino is a cracking wee buy on teh left wing, can also play up front.
Joao Paulo is a great left back
Adailton is the best striker I have had (apart from Marquinhos)

OPther advise, don;t get rid of Pienaar, he's been so consistent and he is a great sub.

Giuiliano is also a great buy for the right wing.
what tactics are you using for everton mate?

Fairly standard. First 4 (mentality down to tempo) are bang in the middle, but against weaker teams I play a more intricate passing game and more attacking. Always 'one off the maximum' width. Focuis passing down both flanks. Man marking. I choose Fellaini and Kacar in Midfield if I play a top 5 team and man mark their central mids with these.
Zapata and Jagielka man mark the two/one struikers out of the game.

How do you do screenshots?

Last edited:
COME ON YOU BLUES!
EFC TILL I DIE!
you should get vagner love he scored 43 in my first season......

John Fleck No more than 5 Million try and play him about 10-20 games first season and for second season he will go one further and become first choice.