players abilty stars randomly dropping dramatically? ?

Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello guys, its just a random question, but I don't know how the current ability and potential ability works anymore. For instance I boughtDepay and John Stones, who were both 4.5 star potential, and 4 star current potential. They've both been playing really well, however, their potential has dropped to 3 stars along with their current ability? Is that because I'm training them incorrectly? They are both young so I don't know whats happening. I'm training them on heavy on their specific roles. Its just confusing because Depay is one of the best players on the game, yet his potential has dropped. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Ignore the star ratings. They're a scout's (I'm also assuming your assistant manager has 20/20 scouting CA & PA) opinion based on how they are right now. WE all known how good Depay is but the game guesses based off the available factors so trust your own judgment.

Also, was he 4.5 yellow stars or 4.5 black stars?

Ignore the star ratings. They're a scout's (I'm also assuming your assistant manager has 20/20 scouting CA & PA) opinion based on how they are right now. WE all known how good Depay is but the game guesses based off the available factors so trust your own judgment.

Also, was he 4.5 yellow stars or 4.5 black stars?

Cheers dude :) I can't remember if they were black or yellow stars. But Depay and Stones have both got 3 yellow stars for current and potential, no black stars. I'm training them specifically in their roles on heavy, is that wise do you reckon dude?