Players and tactics for Singapore S league

fer86

Reaction score
Unlike most of the ppl here,i do like playing some exotic teams and exotic leagues.One of them is singaporean S league.Currently playing with Geyland United overthere,not looking good at all so i was wondering anyone got some tips,who to buy overthere or which tactic to play there.Most of tactics i downloaded are not working for me,i guess those tactics works only with big team UTD,Milan,Chelsea,Arsenal..but what about us who are playing those small teams...I would appreciate any help or advice:)

if I was you, I would stop assuming everything pal :) you not going to make friends here like that!

if none of the tactics you download work here, why dont you just make your own then bud?

I for one have never loaded that league, however I have loaded many of the other leagues like South Korea, China, Indonesia, India etc.....

no hard feelings raikan,your tactics are working perfect whatever club i manage,but in singapore it doesn't work..i guess players overthere are too lousy,at least i got some bad experience..plus i didn't wanted to insult anyone,i just told the facts...where's the challenge if you take powerhouse clubs and then play with them..that's boring