mk0786

Reaction score
im barcelona season 2 and i have pedro,masherano,alves,maxwell,adriano all unhappy beacuse either my tealm talks or i fine them for 2 many cards how do i get them happy again?

loan them out for a season. That's what i usually do. At least they'll talk to you again, and you can build up a good relationship with them again.

Put them in reserve team. If they moan, just ignore them. After a half season, transfer them back in 1. team. Works every time :)

i just say something good to them usually works unless they're really unhappy

How did they get angry to start off with?

Anyways, all my starting 11 has me as favoured personel because I tell them they did well every time they do well. That won't be a problem eith barca as they usually do very well. Also, signing recommended staff strengthens your bond with them, I don't do that though as they recommend **** staff.

There unhappy either cos I've fined them for too many bookings or they don't lyk my team talks, I jus realized the reserve team won't work till
Next season cos they've played more than 10games so u can put them in, I can get a recommendation for staff or players cos they jus won't talk to me, n loaning half my squad I cnt do either lol ,any other suggestions?

I have the same problem with Nani. He got sent off due to persistent fouling. I gave him 1 wks fine. He was unhappy, I talked to him. Now he's ****** off and has requested a transfer which I have declined. Unless I get a large bid so I can buy Marin, I am keeping him.

sorted most of them out, sold alves to barca 12.5 , abidal is gone, milito,puyol , mascherano came round as did maxwell, pedro is still unhappy but i dont want to sell him as he apparantly is a keeper, so hopefully putting him on loan to afeeder club or sumthin myt do the job ( i did get rid of alot of player but bought quite a few better ones to replace them)