Players Auto-Changing positions?

HolyXIII

Reaction score
Heya, was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on a problem I've been having. I'm several games into my first premiere league season, and suddenly my CF/ST players have started randomly switching position mid game with my DM/AM players. And it's not just once, they do it 4 or 5 times per game and it's affecting my results :S
They wern't doing this before so why have they suddenly started?
If anyone has had this problem or knows what's going on, would love the help :)
Thanks
Holy

check ure individual player tactics, it seems like you have set the "swap postion with" option, have a look at that and make sure its unchecked

u need to make sure tht in ur players instructions the swap sides/positions etc is untickd

yeah there right, a side from a bug thats the only reason why that would happen

If its not the Swap Position feature then it might be a temporary switch which I often see. For example when a player (called A) is very out of position then another player (called B) who is close to player A's position will swap until it is safe for them to return to there correct positions.

I see this when a player (typically a defender) gets delayed returning to there position after going forward (say on a set piece), this is typically because they have closed down a opponent whilst the rest of the team has been running back.