Barotti

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im currently playing a roma save and am having problems with players being unsettled and wanting to sign for 'bigger clubs', and as a result reducing the players performance on the pitch. This has happened with a few players, mainly soldado and sanogo. With Soldado's perfromances being affected so much i had to sell.

Is there anyway i can reduce the effect this has on perfomances or is it just best to sell?

P.S Hope my English is good.

they only way to keep them is start winning games and being succesful

offer better contracts if you can

if you ignore it long enough you have the option to tell the player you will sell him at the end of the season , or that your keeping him to take the club further, or other options, thats what im currently doing with otamendi,

Question:
Does it help to have many players from the same foreign country?

if you ignore it long enough you have the option to tell the player you will sell him at the end of the season , or that your keeping him to take the club further, or other options, thats what im currently doing with otamendi,

That does work on occasions.
I had an unbelieveable regen when I was in League 2 that was Premier League standard.
He said he wanted to leave, and I said at the end of the season.
Straight away he handed in a transfer request. I had to play him as my other RB was injured .. In 3 games I ended up bringing him off after 10 mins because he cost me dear goals and single handly cost me the play offs.

Just win as many games as possible, start them from the bench and bring them on. Started to work with me.