Help

Reaction score
I'm in 2020.

Jordi Alba has been at Barcelona for the whole game, and they have won multiple trophies. Yet "the single medal that Alba has won in his career, is the European Football Championship 2012"

It literally hasn't updated his at all.

Another random glitch that lowers how seriously you can take all their biographies.

Is there any reason for this? How many other players will have the same problem?

Anyone found this as a constant? I've found a couple of other biographies not updating correctly. Pretty annoying when random things don't update. Needs to be fixed. I want to be able to take the biographies seriously.

I normally dont look at these things but doing it now, All the players in my Forest team and the 30 I checked in Man U and Arsenal seem to be correct. Looking at a player like Messi, from from a league I have not loaded, his has updated with all the info to.

I have checked 50 more players in Spain and its seems to be working on all of them so it must be rather random.

Last edited:
Well thanks for checking anyway.

Cristiano Ronaldo's is even wrong. Not all of it, just seem to be random glitches. It hasn't put winning the CL in 2017 on his biography, or achievements list. Real clearly won the CL that year, and Ronaldo was even player of the tournament, so it's not like he was injured for most the campaign or anything. Yet it updated his league, and world club win from the same year.

Exactly the same thing here, except its my whole team! Still no clue anyone? :/