xMJ92x

Reaction score
On FM 2015 there was a list of the best players CA / PA.

Does anyone know where I can find this years list?

On FM 2015 there was a list of the best players CA / PA.

Does anyone know where I can find this years list?

It currently does not exist as the editor is not out until full release.

Check again after 13th Nov. The full game releases then. Not sure if the editor is released on the same day

When will it be released?

13th of November, I'd assume. I'm not sure how someone was able to access this information last year before the editor was available. Initially I thought it was down to the use of Genie Scout, but apparently Genie Scout doesn't display negative PA values. The editor does, though. But whether the list will be released before the release of the editor, I've no idea. Someone did it last year, but we'll just have to see.

Check again after 13th Nov. The full game releases then. Not sure if the editor is released on the same day

It is.

13th of November, I'd assume. I'm not sure how someone was able to access this information last year before the editor was available. Initially I thought it was down to the use of Genie Scout, but apparently Genie Scout doesn't display negative PA values. The editor does, though. But whether the list will be released before the release of the editor, I've no idea. Someone did it last year, but we'll just have to see.

It is.

Can someone post a link to the list WHEN its out? In this thread

i cannot understand what shows this photo..it dosnt show ca and pa

I still don't understand you. What photo are you talking about? And are you asking what a photo is showing, or what shows a photo? I don't get it.