xMJ92x

Reaction score
Can somebody please post a list over players with PA170+?
Players under 22

I've edited this post cause the previous screenshot had players under 21, now its under 22 years. This is for FM2017
image.jpg

Last edited:
****** spoilers. If you know all the CA and PA don't you just go out and buy all the best players? Don't need much scouting. Takes the element of the 'unknown' away and makes it uncompetitive. Surely that spoils your game.

****** spoilers. If you know all the CA and PA don't you just go out and buy all the best players? Don't need much scouting. Takes the element of the 'unknown' away and makes it uncompetitive. Surely that spoils your game.

Its not really an indicator of the absoulte best you can still have points allocated into areas that are useless for that kid/players role in your formation, but totally agree for the most part.

Its not really an indicator of the absolute best you can still have points allocated into areas that are useless for that kid/players role in your formation, but totally agree for the most part.

Yeah look, each to their own, I don't judge. For me I'd feel like I am cheating. The only time I look at CA/PA is the end of a save when I am curious who has the highest CA/PA in the world. In my early days playing FM I know I looked at CA/PA but I reckon you get more satisfaction in a save and signing of players when you don't know their CA/PA.

The CA/PA isnt the important part. Look at the % on the far right, that will tell you how good they are/can be

It is for FM2017.
I will edit the post to insert the image in a spoiler.
But CA/PA doesnt matter that much, i've seen players with 160PA who will become a better player than another one with 180PA.