Players cannot be registered for next match?

andriymel

Reaction score
I signed 2 players in my second season but they " Cannot be registered for next match" whats going on? ps im a fm noob:'(

You have to register players by a certain date, depends what league you are in for these dates but there are usually at least 2. Both at the end of the transfer periods. Go to the rules section of your league to find out

um wheres the rules section? And ur trying to tell me im not going to be able to play my players the entire season?

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

im still in the transfer window and i just signed another player who can be registered just fine

Some leagues have special rules with non-EU players if you're in Europe. Or if a player has played for more than 2 clubs in one season. Other leagues have special rules for the number of foreign players in the squad like the MLS or A-League.

You maybe able to register them by giving them a squad number. I don't know what league you're in check the rules of your league

well im in the BPL with man utd and wes brown cant be registered either whos been in the club for god knows how long...so somethin aint right

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

i placed wes brown and van der vaart on the bench before a match and he got registered i guess while it said that van der vaart is unavailable but will be for the next match provided hes registered in time....it has said that for the past 3 matches ......

These new rules come into force in this seasons premiership, hence it starting in your second season on FM. u can register no more than 25 players and you must have home grown players/players trained at club within the 25 too. There are 2 registration periods....first Sept(I believe) and second one in Jan.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2094341,00.html

players under 21 do not need to be registered