Players can't score !

RyanMunro

Reaction score
I find that with rangers, no matter which players i play up front or what formation with they just can't score goals :mad: i have tried signing countless players and all out attack but i only have Aaron Niguez scoring ( 3 goals in 5 games) i have 3 other scorers with 1 goal each and only one is an striker :(
is this due to my strikers being rubbish or my midfield not giving them enough service?
thanks ;)

"all out attack" that may just be your problem, he isnt looking for any other balls other than ones with which he can score, maybe its your tactics and not your players, however, it may be the the other way round, are you playing a target man? and maybe try changing your tempo, because he may be releasing the ball too early, or too late.

Last edited:
thanks , i didn't have the patch . . i got it now and i am scoring much more(kenny miller has 5 goals :))
i will still try your tips though :p

It's realism...

Not like the 'Gers score much anyway is it?

lol

Seriously though, in dry spells - watch the scouted match and figure out what tactics will beat the opponent; using the same old routine won't get you consistent results.

haha we beat hamilton 7-1 at the weekend :) but your right its not like rangers to score many goals anyway :p