Reaction score
Currently in December in the first season with Crewe, who're predicted to finish 23rd in League 1. I'm currently 9th, but recently 3 of my players have been complaining that they think the club is under achieving, does anybody know why this is? Seems a bit strange since the board are happy with me (they expected me to avoid relegation) and I'm on course to do that easily.

What did you tell your players you at the team meeting before the season started?

What did you tell your players you at the team meeting before the season started?

I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was the lowest expectation, for this precise reason haha. That's why its so annoying, I've had 5 players in the last month raise their concerns. I keep telling them that things will get better by the end of the season and that seems to keep them at bay. Just hope that I don't have 5 transfer requests when the season is over!

That's quite messed up mate, good luck with it. :D You know there are always some players who disagree with your expectations either by them being too unrealistic or unambitious. Maybe those are ones who are complaining.

I'm taking a stab in the dark, but Crewe has amazing youth facilities and might produce youngsters with high ambition and high PA's. Therefore the ME "reads" them as players that should be in higher leagues and thus the complaining...

On the other hand you sometimes have players that complain about everything, it think they have low professionalism??? I usually get rid of these players, regardless of which club I am.

Their names?