Players determination dropping?

marksj2

Reaction score
My players determination is dropping over time and I don't know why? This is happening across a few players.

example screenshot attached. Low determination players are going up, high are going down...

Attachments

• fm.png
    fm.png
    438 KB · Views: 966
Really difficult to say with just that screenshot for information. You should be getting reports from your staff. Did anyone mention anything related to this? It could be Mentoring or the squad's overall personality.They could also be taking after an influential player in the same social group. So there are a few possibilities.

Another, but this is more specific to individuals - a youngster could have a determination and ambition drop if they get a big contract at a young age.

Last edited:
Another, but this is more specific to individuals - a youngster could have a determination and ambition drop if they get a big contract at a young age.

I remember given a youngster (around 20 year) with perfectionist personality a contract worth of 8 miljoen EURO per year, and it went downhill from the get go. He was not showing up for training and multiple messages that he was spotted at clubs late in the night. He was not improving anymore, and I could not get rid of him.