Players disappearing?!?

• Thread starter DaDa
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 3K
D

DaDa

having only just been able to upgrade my aging 3 year old comp i was putting off buying FM2006 until i now! i love the game and have already taken altrincham to league 1 (get in)!!

....but there is a problem i have sent out scouts to scout for young players in the UK and ireland and they have found me a few gems which i signed, having got these in my team i wanted to start playing them but to my horror i couldn't find some of them!!! oh well i thoguht must have miss read it and thought they must be being transfered later..... but no they are not on the future transfers list they are on the season transfers!!! then i checked using the search faclity for there name and i can find them at altrincham!!!! so i click on them and it says they are in my first team but when i go to my first team they are not there! i can demote them to the resverves and they play in games!!! but i still can't find them if they are in the reserves!!

The first time and second time this happened i was disappointed because it was an alright player, but this last time i am gutted!!! because the guy is 16 and already has in double figures in most stats, and his defending stats are all over 15!! so as you can imgaine i need help in rectifying this problem because he will be a brillant player if i could only play him!!!

oh i also transferred one of my players out to another club and checked to see if he was then on their team list but no he wasn't. all 3 players have been spawned since the first season.

if neone can help i would be forever in there debt!!!

what ages are they?

are you sure you have no filters on eg hide unavailble players

Try offering them new contracts at a different squad status. That may work.

This happened to me on FM2005. I sold the player who disappeared. He signed he just never appeared in any of my squads.

Maybe the players are automatically transferred to your under 19-team, or reserves or, youth team, or whatever. The reserves thing happened to me once, a couple of editions back.
It's kind of like what happens with a national team when say you select a goalkeeper, then the next time you don't call him up, the GK icon will still be unavailable unless you press right mouse button on it.

I had this happen to me when one of my youth stars was finally able to make the first team grade, i offered him a new contract at which point i got an error message saying 'Error array' and the player promptly disappeared from my squad!!
Fortunately i had only just loaded up and had played no games so i reloaded, played 1 game (which i lost!!) then offered him his contract. He signed it and everything was sound.

When that happens, just search for them on the quick search and offer them a contract again (at a later date) and it will be fine.

Fair play mate

boozad said:
I had this happen to me when one of my youth stars was finally able to make the first team grade, i offered him a new contract at which point i got an error message saying 'Error array' and the player promptly disappeared from my squad!!
Fortunately i had only just loaded up and had played no games so i reloaded, played 1 game (which i lost!!) then offered him his contract. He signed it and everything was sound.

i got experince this "error array" problem before , but after i continue game and try to re-offer new contract ... look everything back to normal again ..regarding player disappear , really have no idea about it >_<