Players Disliking Players

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I know this happens to everyone but this is a bit weird. Even though there's a dislike I'm still playing them as my CD partnership and they never put in less than a 7 rating, more 8s than anything else.

Strange.

that is wierd cos my 2 CM's (zokora and huddlestone) disliked eachother they'd get like 5's if i played them 2gether

lol that is weird doesnt like him but is pleased to play with him...obv a bug

Hmm..Its ok though they are performing well together (Bojan getting 9-9-7-8-7 and Henry getting 8-9-8-8-7)

lol that is weird doesnt like him but is pleased to play with him...obv a bug

Yep must be. Its annoying but as long as they're playing well I dont really mind.

This is 21 games into the season so it shows how the dislike doesnt really affect their performances

how old does mokoena have to be to get a work permit??

and i see ur doing a bit of appearing offline on msn:p

cos i tried 3 season in a row and cud never get him

how old does mokoena have to be to get a work permit??

and i see ur doing a bit of appearing offline on msn:p

I think I got Mokoena about 3 seasons into the game. My msn has been ****** lately. PM me your email addy again.

is there any how to solve the problem of player disliking other player in the team?

I had a problem with my team (Vauxhall Motors) when my GK (Coates) didnt like my ST (Paul Taylor). I sent Coates out on loan for a season as I had 2 other good Goalkeepers. He came back, there were no problems.