johnnydrama

Reaction score
i'm playing 4-3-3 and the two wingers are set to cut inside. each one has cuts inside as preferred moves (most of the wingers). but still, the wingers don't cut inside almost at all. instead it seems the play "normal" or "hug touchline" in wide play. if you guys have any tips i would like the hear.
p.s: i play this tactic from fm11 and i didn't have any problem before

1435t4.jpg

29azluc.jpg

9qlabm.jpg

av5s35.jpg

If you want them to cut insider with the ball from à position out wide, I would perhaps not give them the instruction to roam from that position. Also, try watching à whole game to see from where they actually TRY to do this. It might be that try but fail, the opposition showing them down the line using OI's.

This is also a frustration I've been having. My wingers like coming in to the middle of the pitch and doesn't give me enough options on the flanks, apart from my fullbacks. So we just keep making sidewards passes which is frustrating.

be very interested if anybody has a solution to this.

i'm playing 4-3-3 and the two wingers are set to cut inside. each one has cuts inside as preferred moves (most of the wingers). but still, the wingers don't cut inside almost at all. instead it seems the play "normal" or "hug touchline" in wide play. if you guys have any tips i would like the hear.
p.s: i play this tactic from fm11 and i didn't have any problem before

Check the PPMs if they have hug line, retrain them.

This is also a frustration I've been having. My wingers like coming in to the middle of the pitch and doesn't give me enough options on the flanks, apart from my fullbacks. So we just keep making sidewards passes which is frustrating.

be very interested if anybody has a solution to this.

When im seeing this i shout use flanks. it works pretty well

If you want them to cut insider with the ball from à position out wide, I would perhaps not give them the instruction to roam from that position. Also, try watching à whole game to see from where they actually TRY to do this. It might be that try but fail, the opposition showing them down the line using OI's.

i always thought it's better to make them roam for cutting inside.

Check the PPMs if they have hug line, retrain them.
they don't

i always thought it's better to make them roam for cutting inside.

they don't

Well, CUT INSIDE of a WITH the ball move. So if you want them to cut insdie WITH the ball from out wide, then you cant have them look fro space away from that position.

What you can do is to lower their mentality so they dont look for their attacking moves ( runs from deep) that often. Here, they will try to build up attacks more often and be in a position where they actually CAN cut inside from out wide

i untick roam from position as well as lowering their mentality and creative freedom and they do cut inside more. i have to say it maybe because the new patch because my FB also cut inside without changing anything.