joalbrito

Reaction score
How does this work. Is there some general rule for how long a player has played for the club or what has he achieved in order to add the club as a favoured one? Because I have some players that have been in the starting line-up for 5 years, they have achieved a lot in this club and still does not include it as one of their favoured clubs.

Ye the rule basically is that you have to start them in more than 4 positions a season for them to have the club as favoured. You then have to make sure their condition never goes below 73% and you have to sell at least two goalkeepers a season

hope that helps

Those rules are just wierd! I've had a ST list my club as his favouraite, even though I played him only at ST, played him a lot even when his condition was below 60 at times and never sold a goal keeper other than the few that came through my youth system. My GK also lists us as favouraite team and he's been here right from the first season and I'm now in season 7.

Ye the rule basically is that you have to start them in more than 4 positions a season for them to have the club as favoured. You then have to make sure their condition never goes below 73% and you have to sell at least two goalkeepers a season

hope that helps

Hmmmm, April Fools Day was over 3 weeks ago............

yep april fools is a bit late,

just keep playing them, sometimes a player will like the club quicker while some may never, it can depend on the player

i dont know whats funny the fail troll or the fact you beleived him.

hope that helps
I sincerely hope you are not being serious mate! that is the biggest load of donkey **** I have heard on this site, EVER! where did you suck that one out from?

if you have nothing useful to add, do not comment!

I always assumed it was adaptability/ loyalty, the more adaptable they are the more they settle in and hence like the club quicker, with their loyalty setting how high their like of the club was.. something like that

Dont know whats with all the offensive comments lads. Just trying to help out and share my gaming experiences, which is what this forum is all about. Ive tested my method numerous times and it has NEVER failed. So please come with constructive criticisms that you have found using the method, in stead of just plain out knocking it. Dont diss it till you've given it a go.

Good luck

I always assumed it was adaptability/ loyalty, the more adaptable they are the more they settle in and hence like the club quicker, with their loyalty setting how high their like of the club was.. something like that

This.

The fans play a part in it too I think.

Mate I sincerely hope this is not a serious comment ! because it sounds like the biggest load of dinosaur **** ive heard in a while. Where did you sip up this one from ?

If you havent nothing useful to say do not left click and reply !

Loyalty is defintatly a factor. Play the person often, in his natural position, make sure he is loyal and does not want to leave the club really soon. Good press conferences about him , no issues with other players and a consistent performer are all key ingredients to a player listing your club as their favorite. The love of the fans and also if he's got his first international cap while playing for your club are also factors.

If they're on loan to you, and you play them regularly, they are normally sad to leave and favourite your club

Mate I sincerely hope this is not a serious comment ! because it sounds like the biggest load of dinosaur **** ive heard in a while. Where did you sip up this one from ?

If you havent nothing useful to say do not left click and reply !

I assume you meant to quote someone else? As I'm fairly sure I'm correct, and if I'm not it's at least logical.