Status
Not open for further replies.

mwcolk

Reaction score
Any suggestions for players to be signed for my Arsenal team.

im looking for a striker, a right winger, and a right back and a goalkeeper.

dont bother replying if the link you give is useless. thanks.

dont bother replying if the link you give is useless. thanks.

The link is not 'Useless' it is where you should have posted.

I think you are 'Useless' for not using the search tool. Its not rocket science.

Don't have a go at me mate, I redirected you to the thread as it is beneficiary for the site. Thanks.

Please use the link, as this thread will be closed soon.

Can someone close this please, just a pointless argument brewing. mwcolk, please use the link posted.

the link was broken. as in "useless"

The link, work's fine. I clicked it just after he posted and it worked, you'll have to wait a little bit for the page to load.

maybe the site was down then. i wasnt trying to start an argument, it looks like Coach Carter amongst others were having a go. i was merely stating the fact that the link was broken. you all bombarded me with these attacks claiming i was misusing the site, or i was the 'useless' one.

and to be honest, that link is obviously also regarded as useless amongst other users of this forum, and it has not been used since the 18th of October, 2009

I think that is only page 1 there are numerous pages.

There are 34 pages and the last post was 5 minutes ago.

Last edited:
maybe the site was down then. i wasnt trying to start an argument, it looks like Coach Carter amongst others were having a go. i was merely stating the fact that the link was broken. you all bombarded me with these attacks claiming i was misusing the site, or i was the 'useless' one.

and to be honest, that link is obviously also regarded as useless amongst other users of this forum, and it has not been used since the 18th of October, 2009

Actually, no-one was accusing you of misuse, just pointing you in the right direction. Thats what we do around here.

That's the first page mate the last post was just a few minutes ago :p

correct. but thats odd. doesn't it usually go to the latest post ?

thanks Luke for clearing all that up.

correct. but thats odd. doesn't it usually go to the latest post ?

thanks Luke for clearing all that up.

But the link is for the 'Thread' not the 'Page' on the thread.

So it will take you to the first page of the thread, just click the last page and it will take you there.

Coach Carter was accusing me of misuse

"I think you are 'Useless' for not using the search tool. Its not rocket science."

I've no problems with anyone, but this Coach Carter is out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.