on my save cairney plays for England ;)
my recom. is cairney

He is half and half , it depends on which country picks him first :)

Jack Butland lucky for us is already a Blue ^^)

Butland, Redmond and Ntambwe go really decent if you develop them properly!

Asante and Bogle become half decent and you can sell them for a couple of mill in a few seasons time, IMO

Mutch should be a great prospect on it...

And Calum, it may be off topic BUT its his thread he chose to so its all (H) XD

Ahhh , try and keep hold of him then ;)

for me i bought Sime Vrsaljko, Kevin Barre, Vaclav Kadlec, Pedro Morales, Maxime Poundje(bad idea to be honest, he was touted as the next Patrice Evra, but horrible defensively, 7 marking and tackling XD, probably going to train him as a left winger instead), Rasmus Lingren, Cristian Fabbiani, Sebastian Grazzini, King Gyan, Enzo Ruiz, Marc Fachan and Ignasi Miquel

Has anyone else encountered problems with Beausejour and Michel? They were both whining for the first half of the first season, gave both of them some time off, ended up selling Michel after 1st season

Finished 9th and won the League Cup

I would suggest getting another DC to avoid problems if one of your DCs gets injured (like Dann IRL or for me, Roger Johnson getting crocked for 3 months)

to be honest though isn't your sqaud just like an arsenal side then and how do you stick to the 8 english players ????

for me i bought Sime Vrsaljko, Kevin Barre, Vaclav Kadlec, Pedro Morales, Maxime Poundje(bad idea to be honest, he was touted as the next Patrice Evra, but horrible defensively, 7 marking and tackling XD, probably going to train him as a left winger instead), Rasmus Lingren, Cristian Fabbiani, Sebastian Grazzini, King Gyan, Enzo Ruiz, Marc Fachan and Ignasi Miquel

Has anyone else encountered problems with Beausejour and Michel? They were both whining for the first half of the first season, gave both of them some time off, ended up selling Michel after 1st season

Finished 9th and won the League Cup

I would suggest getting another DC to avoid problems if one of your DCs gets injured (like Dann IRL or for me, Roger Johnson getting crocked for 3 months)

A lot of foreign players there really mate, i tend to stay very UK based with blues with the odd foreign player.
I sold Michel in the first window, isn't good enough, may as well sell him whilst he's worth 3 mill. And i sold Beausejour in january because he was ok but again worth 4 million, sold him for 5 million, can get much better players for that.

Ye CB is the key position to cover for with Blues definitely squad wise, i went for david wheater i think.

A lot of foreign players there really mate, i tend to stay very UK based with blues with the odd foreign player.
I sold Michel in the first window, isn't good enough, may as well sell him whilst he's worth 3 mill. And i sold Beausejour in january because he was ok but again worth 4 million, sold him for 5 million, can get much better players for that.

Ye CB is the key position to cover for with Blues definitely squad wise, i went for david wheater i think.

Good signing in David Wheater , how much did you get him for and how much do you have left?

Good signing in David Wheater , how much did you get him for and how much do you have left?

Erm... was a long time ago when the game first came out, but he isn't much at all, cant put an exact figure on it.

I always put transfers with some up front and the rest of 48 months, so it only took like 1 million off my budget.

Hodson from Watford is decent, £1m right back, young and decent stats, try steven defour from standard liege or axel witsel for CM. You can try and get Macheda on loan as a forward.