nufcadam

Reaction score
Is there any players i should get for gateshead to get me up in the better leagues easier? any young wonderkids or anything?

Hero, I had a pop at Gateshead. Nikola Saric is amazing, I think I found him on a free about a year in but you should be able to loan him from Liverpool? I don't see why not...

I also went to the Trial day, in the Blue Sq most of the players there are decent and normally they're u21, don't underestimate those guys

Oh and ofc try to loan all of Newcastles talented youngsters ;)

aka just Haris Vuckic

Gauthier Mahoto, Benedict Akwuegbu, Ismael Fofana, King Gyan. All free signings, Mahoto is awesome and could be playing in the Premier League whenever you get there. Same with Gyan, accepted my offer as Crawley but they didn't give him a work permit. Look also for young players from Championship and lower PL teams with potential, they are usually willing to sign for you on loan and are usually at least high BSP quality.

Gauthier Mahoto

Seconded, I had him on my Gateshead save (never heard of the rest you named though) and he was quality. Ex pompey, should only be 18/19 and was amazing until L2 for me (I quit Gateshead in L2 so he could of been better after that but idunno)

Look at the Benin National sqaud:

GK - Yoann Djidonou (AMAZING!!)

LB: Anicet Adjamossi

DM: David Biaou

Also get Terry Dixon (Striker) on a free aswell as Lewis Grabban on loan from Millwall.. stats aren't amazing but he got about 40 goals in first season with Cambridge. :)

Gauthier Mahoto, Benedict Akwuegbu, Ismael Fofana, King Gyan. All free signings, Mahoto is awesome and could be playing in the Premier League whenever you get there. Same with Gyan, accepted my offer as Crawley but they didn't give him a work permit. Look also for young players from Championship and lower PL teams with potential, they are usually willing to sign for you on loan and are usually at least high BSP quality.

I have Forfana for Southport, Decent player on the wing, Runs past a lot of the BSQ full backs easily, Can put in a decent ball. His finishing hasn't been too good for me, but he has popped in a couple.

Jesse Lingard, Joe Henderson are two good players i have come across...

They play for me at FC United...