1. Check the transfer/loan list
2. Check the clubs who went down in the top 5 leagues.
3. Check players like Hennessey(2. choice), Rønnow(from Brøndby IF, Denmark - young), Sondre Rossbach(young), Ospina(2. choice), Bogdan(2. choice), Sergio Romero(2. choice) - even though Ospina and Sergio Romero are probably out of your wage range.

Edit: just went to check FM for more options.
Cillesen, Zoet, Moya, Zieler and probably a lot more

Last edited:
Ben Garratt is usually available on a free at the end of the first season. Not sure how he will do starting in the prem at this stage of his career but he can develop pretty well

Well I managed to survive ending up in 14th after beefing up the defence in Jan getting Kyle Walker for 4mil and Iorfa for 8.5 bargains both i feel. So far this off season I have increased my attacking options, with Rossi and Sanogo arriving on free's, and two 18yr old's Madonna and Romero costing me 8.5mil each, only down side is Zivkovic has been bid on by PSG which I refused but he wants to go so jad to accept an offer from Juve of 33mil, so with that and 20mil in the fund who to get as an replacement?

How much did you spend in your first season? I got around £15M after I got promoted first season, and ended up finishing 6th.

do either of you have screen shots of who you bought and sold. Am in Feb of 1st season and not far off automatic promotion. So not sure who I should sell and who I should buy? so seeing what you guys did might help

Is Stefano Mauri from Lazio a good signing on a free at the end of the first season. He's 36 and wants £20,000 a week. scouts still say a quality player and best left attacking midfielder?