Hooger

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Got promoted to the premiership in first season and i'm looking for 2/3 key players to strengthen my team to avoid relegation.

Current Line-up:

W. Wallace M. Verratti C. Eagles

K. McDonald .....

D. Fox ..... A. Bikey T. Mears

F. Carini
The empty spots is where i really want some new signings,
- A lone striker (dont really have a transfer target for that position yet)
- Box to box midfielder (primarily good defensive capabilities, offensive would be a plus, not really needed though)
- Centre back (was thinking of Guilherme Burdisso, young guy with some potential, had him before)

I have a budget of 28 Million, but i 'only' have 22 million at the bank, i'm looking to spend 15 million maximum

Last edited:
Matt Mills from Reading (CB) has done well for me before. Not the greatest stats but was geting a good 7. something average rating- would post a screen shot but currropted data

brazilian cb - rodolfo toloi i think
leigh griffiths up front? or jelle vossen from genk?

i started as burnley and got promoted as well. i brought kompany for 2.4 million but his wage was high at i think 67k a week but well worth it. also jamie o'hara from spurs. i also got babacar from fiorentina on loan for a season for a small fee. also enquire about bussong from spurs he is available at the end of first season. i got lansibury from arsenal in on loan can play anywhere across midfield. i finished 15 on first season in prem but in the second wasnt doing to good. give up on it. hope you have more bottle than me.

i started as burnley and got promoted as well. i brought kompany for 2.4 million but his wage was high at i think 67k a week but well worth it. also jamie o'hara from spurs. i also got babacar from fiorentina on loan for a season for a small fee. also enquire about bussong from spurs he is available at the end of first season. i got lansibury from arsenal in on loan can play anywhere across midfield. i finished 15 on first season in prem but in the second wasnt doing to good. give up on it. hope you have more bottle than me.

Had another burnley save but i lost that one, finished 8th or 9th in my first season, had a serious chance on european football, holding 7th place for a while, but in the end i got pushed down the table. I think they're a great side with a good player base to work from.

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

bought Andreasen and Blasi on free transfers, great quality players! in progress of signing guilhermo burdisso for 1.4 million, a steal!