Players for Championship 1st Season

mfernott

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recommend some cheap (100k - 1m) or free gems for 1st season for championship clubs?

Or some loan targets who would do well in the championship

cheers

What team are you? Formation? What sort of players do you need?

Check the free agent market, You can usually get a few okay signings. If you have a small budget check the big teams U21's for loans.

Bristol City - and ideally looking for a RB, AML and a GK

I have also recently started a game with Bristol City.

Right back- I signed Kyle Walker-Peters from Tottenham on loan excellent player and is prefect to keep for your second season

GK- I decided I wanted a cheap keeper that can progress so I went searching in the SPL, I found Scott Bain from Dundee was cheap and is still my keeper in the second season. He costs roughly 350k

AML- If i was you I would train Joe Bryan into this role he is ideal and I am now struggleing to keep him in my second season due to interest from prem clubs

My my final signing was Ali Crawford from Hamilton he was brought in to replace lee Tonlin, I found tonlin to be lazy and he left a huge hole in the midfield

Hope this helps

Bristol City - and ideally looking for a RB, AML and a GK

I'm just finishing my first season with Bristol City

I signed Jordan Clarke from Scunthorpe for 450k for RB quite cheap plus cheap wages. I got second season in mind with hi so been bedding him in this season back up to Matthews. Played about 20 games.

Loads of people seem to rate Lucic as a GK for City but he's out on loan and can't be recalled so hes one for the second season.

Unfortunately i cant really help out with the AML as i play a 3 at the back system with wing-backs.

You didnt ask for a LB but if you wanted a back up then i got Nuno Sequeira from Nacional da Madeira for 185k average rating of 7.48 and now valued at 700k.

Last edited:
Go scottish with championship teams.

mcginn(hibs) and Jack(aberdeen) can get both for 1.2m in total, good enough to run the midfield for most championship teams.

bain in goal for 400k is really good value

striker for hibs called cummings i think is half decent

In January of first season for Bristol City i signed Bruno Zuculini from Man City on a free transfer so he signed for me end of the first season when his contract ended.
Now in January of my second season so 6 months on and already valued at 8.5mill

Last edited: