Players for Championship clubs:

FPT

Reaction score
About to set up a save for Fulham, and just about got my tactics right in previous saves; however, the transfer market is tough with such little budget and such big a requirement for players, I could do with some help with players that I can buy that will help me surge Fulham back to the Premier League.

Central midfield is my key weakness, but also after help with centre backs, full backs and a goalkeeper. Don't hold back though, name anyone that will be cheap, and effective in the Championship.

Thanks.

Central Mid - Ryan Mason (Loan) Quality player! / Alex Mowatt (Leeds) / MAke sure you give Hyndman plenty of game time because there is lots of clubs that will ****** him from you.

Centre Back - Michele Fornasier (Sampdoria) / Guiseppe Prestia (Loan, Parma)

Full Back - Garbutt (Loan Everton)LB / Samuel Inkoom RB (Cheap and very good even at Premier League) / Adam Smith (Bournemouth, plays both full back positions)

Goalkeeper - Frederik Ronnow (275k Release, but injured until November/December) / Jake Kean (Blackburn) / Johnathan Bond (watford)

Goalkeeper: Tomasz Kuszchak, but you should give a chance to Marcus Bettinelli first, he is a very good prospect.

Central Mid: Niklas Stark and Gaston Gil Romero are both class talents.

Full Back: Gino Peruzzi.

Be patient since Fulham board usually increase transfer budget around December time to 20 mil or such.

What's your budget? Gaston Gil Romero can be an anchor piece for your midfield for around 3m pounds.