Nice to Michu

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking to start a new network game either as host or just as a player. I'm looking for players who don't have too many commitments and can put in a lot of hours during the week. The hours I can play are almost every day 3pm-LATE. Players must be committed to putting in good hours and not give up if there team isn't doing as well as others. I'm thinking around 5/6/7 players would be ideal and good competition for places. I'm open to any suggestions of teams and leagues, although I feel we should be roughly the same stature of club

If anyone is interested please leave your steam names and I will add you as a friend right away as I'm looking to start the game tonight. Alternatively drop me a private message here asking me for my name and you can go ahead and add me

PS.. If anyone has made the recent changes to transfers and leagues on editor or something it may be best to use them as host

I'd like to join mate, Id prefer to start in the Championship to give us a bit of a challenge, my steam name is the same as my name on here: Frankus50

Last edited:
added. think im having difficulty sending messages on there though, can you try to message me first

I'd like to join too, my steam name is Melo.