Players for German Second Division?? Please Help!!

thatonekid18

Reaction score
I need a few quality players who would be willing to sign for my German second division side, Duisburg (I started out unemployed).

Any suggestions???

It depends how much money do you have for transfer. I remember I managed 1860 at second division and signed Arne Friedrich, a great defender on a free transfer. There are plenty of good players for loan, especially wingers, on the first division sub 23 teams. If you are looking for a good free transfers, try to bargain the high wage player(but high quality ones tho) Markus Proll and you can sign the realiable defensive full back Volz for free as well, most of times they will accepted a 0 offer for him.

I have about a 1 mil transfer budget, thanks for the input. Any good attacking options?

There are some good options around. If you´re looking to spend money, Tobias Schweinsteiger is a decent poacher for an alright cash. Asamoah is always transfer listed, he is old but very realiable, and Im assuming here your database is only made of german division. It would be nice to know more about it, since it all depends on the your database size.

If you've just started then sign Maximillian Dittgen from Schalke. He's 16 (I think) and free and after putting him into my Cottbus squad as injury cover he's become a 4.6mill 4* beast. The kid just kept scoring and I've not taken him out of the squad.

Any suggestions for Aachen? I don't have any money for transfer but I'm trying to get 2.5 Million, and I hold like suggestions to these positions:

RD (2)
LM (1)
RM (1)
ST (2)

Last edited:
Any suggestions for Aachen? I don't have any money for transfer but I'm trying to get 2.5 Million, and I hold like suggestions to these positions:

RD (2)
LM (1)
RM (1)
ST (2) Joel Pohjanpalo, 60-70k

I can't find Joel Pohjanpalo, any other suggestions? I'm trying a loan on Kevin Volland

Two Australian/Dutch players

Hi there, I just created this profile to advertise that there are two 19 year old football players name Kawa and Siyar Kurdistan. They are currently playing in germany and are set to sign for seligenporten fc for next season. Seligenporten play in the regional bayerliga. They are superior physically than the players there and are looking to go higher in their football careers. One plays number 9 striker and the other plays defensive midfield. They currently have no contract with any team and were interested in your club. Their only goal is to go higher in football and are 100% dedicated to the game.

Kind Regards

Serok Roni Kurdistan.