miggy88

Reaction score
I have taken over at Man City half way through the 1st season, Mancini has gone to Real for some reason.

I need recommendations for top quality, young full backs, as I am looking to sell Kolarov,Clichy and Zabaleta.

I am also considering selling Barry, Johnson, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolo Toure, De Jong and Balotelli, So replacement players will be needed.

I've bought in Rodwell (Everton) and Sakho (PSG).

I have budget of around £70m

I am managing Man city too.Johnson,Kolarov, Barry,if you offer them they are going to leave.Nasri may leave too.
What is your formation?

Firstly, Clichy is quite decent on FM so I would reccomend keeping him as its not like you need the money. But that is up to you of course:

RB: Romario, Vrasjko, Azpilcueta, Rafeal
LB: Dodo, Criscito, Baines, Marcelo, Robinson

Personally, my advice would be to keep:
-Balotelli - I have had Balotelli and he was top class for me, especially on the wing.
-Nasri - he is a fine player and was very good for me
-De Jong - provides good back up for the DM position
-and maybe Johnson- provides good back up for the wings

But if you did want to sell them then look at:

M'Vila, Willian, Douglas Costa, Neymar, Ganso, Eriksen

A couple of players to add to that list are Eden Hazard and James Rodriguez for the left wing. Absolutely top-notch players.

I use a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, it works wonders, worked a treat when i was at southampton, didnt lose a game, havent lost using this formation yet.

I am managing Man city too.Johnson,Kolarov, Barry,if you offer them they are going to leave.Nasri may leave too.
What is your formation?

I use a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, it works wonders, worked a treat when i was at southampton, didnt lose a game, havent lost using this formation yet.

A couple of players to add to that list are Eden Hazard and James Rodriguez for the left wing. Absolutely top-notch players.

I had Rodriguez at southampton, he didnt really impress me that much, probably because he was a bit part player for me, Lallana was better on the wing IMO

Firstly, Clichy is quite decent on FM so I would reccomend keeping him as its not like you need the money. But that is up to you of course:

RB: Romario, Vrasjko, Azpilcueta, Rafeal
LB: Dodo, Criscito, Baines, Marcelo, Robinson

Personally, my advice would be to keep:
-Balotelli - I have had Balotelli and he was top class for me, especially on the wing.
-Nasri - he is a fine player and was very good for me
-De Jong - provides good back up for the DM position
-and maybe Johnson- provides good back up for the wings

But if you did want to sell them then look at:

M'Vila, Willian, Douglas Costa, Neymar, Ganso, Eriksen

I dont like Nasri so he's going lol, Going to try and bring in Douglas Costa, Willian, M'Vila, Eriksen, Vrsaljko and Dodo, maybe Romario

I had Rodriguez at southampton, he didnt really impress me that much, probably because he was a bit part player for me, Lallana was better on the wing IMO

okay, but certainly Eden Hazard is a GOD on the left wing as in inside forward. snap him up as soon as you have the money - which should be any ****** time seeing as you're city :D because he will not fail to impress..i guarantee you that.

okay, but certainly Eden Hazard is a GOD on the left wing as in inside forward. snap him up as soon as you have the money - which should be any ****** time seeing as you're city :D because he will not fail to impress..i guarantee you that.

Definitely gonna look at Hazard, and I didnt choose to be City, got offered the job when i was managing southampton, which i jumped at the chance, tbh i dont even wanna manage city, would rather manage arsenal, spurs or liverpool, lol

BTW, Would Fierro or E.Torres fit into a top end Prem team?

Lol not judging you on managing City..i believe people can choose whichever teams they enjoy playing with..i don't judge. just pointing out that you will have the money, and hazard is worth it :D