DrummerBear84

Reaction score
Hi All,
I need some advise to take my Spurs team to the next level. My team is currently:
Gomes
Corluka Subotic Otamendi Bale
Veloso
Rodwell
Lennon Modric
Keane Dzeko
Fringe players:
Smithies, Naugton, Walker, Ekotto, King, Tinga, Sissoko, Huddlestone, Bentley, Krankjar, Dos Santos, Crouch, Defoe, Pavleychenko
I came second in first season but am currently 5th in second season but am doing well in cups. All my key players are unh as they're being tapped up by other clubs!!
I've got about 24mil to spend so can anyone tell me where I can improve my squad and who I should go for?
Cheers

I'd replace keane and get rid of some fringe players. Which players are being tapped up ?

get rid of keane, crouch, Bentley, Krankjar , palveychenko, walker, naughton, ekotto and look to sign eden hazard , nicolas lodeiro, steven jovetic , javier pastore , simon kjaer, sergio aguero , dodo, danny wilson and igor akinfeev

Loan out walker and naughton, they could come in handy in future. Othe rthan that, i'd replace most of your fringe players with young prospects.

I'd look at a replacement for Corluka, maybe Diego Renan.
Scout Higuain, i got him for 13mill and hes scored 29 in 34 games, hes worth the full 24 if you have too!

cheers for the advice.

Players being tapped up are: Modric, Huddlestone, Corluka, Subotic, otamendi, lennon and dos santos

If I get rid of too many i won't have enough depth... how big are other peoples squads?

I have 23 players, but dont use 3 or 4 of them unless i absolutely have to. With the youth prospects coming through im going to cut this down to 20 and bolster with 18/19 year olds from reserves if i have to.

Do not let modric go, I had him with an average rating of 8.12 over a season playing left wing advanced playmaker.

Don't just get rid of the players, replace them. Try and keep your full 25 squad if you can, especially playing in all competitions (even with 23 and using youngsters I end up with a knackered starting 11 in some games).