Socks off

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently sitting pretty at the top of the BSP with York, at the moment things are rosy but Christmas is approaching and i'm quite sure a few of my players are going to want to leave as League one teams are after them.
Any suggestions for ANY position (i don't play with wingers) would be welcome

I am most worried about Meredith, my awesome wing back so a replacement for him would be most welcome. We have the best defence in the league (something I consider of upmost importance but one of my centrebacks is very old and is proving a liability due to his low stamina, a fast boy to replace him as cover would be good.
Also any players I should look to sign if I reach league 2 would be great.

Hi, I won the BSP with York (and the FA Trophy) with the following signings (Jamil Adam, Pablo Counago, Trent McClenahan, Michael richardson on loan from newcastle (great player) to name a few. Out of the current squad Matty Blair plays better than his ratings look, David McGurk scores loads from corners and Lanre Oyebanjo is great too. I pipped Fleetwood to the title and I have just started in League 2 adding Michael Richardson (permanent), Lewis Guy and some unknown players that I can post when Iam next on but we are looking more than capable of challenging again. Good luck with the promotion push I think York are a good challenge and promotion will see your attendances rise to nearly 4000.

I agree with feezt82, Michael Richardson in loan from Newcastle was really awesome. I recommend to buy Branded Inman too from Newcastle. You can try to get Marlon Harewood from Fiji, a club in China, he was my top scorrer. Ashley Chambers and Matty Blair are my favorite winger. You can use 1 poacher with 2 winger.
You have two full back with high ability: Meredith and Oyebanjo. But the last name have high risk to receive a card from the ref, be careful. Michael Ingham irreplaceable in his position. The second goalkeeper is Paul M, even though he was 42 years old, his experience will show you how great is he. Good luck!