fmtobes

Reaction score
just got Norwich up to the EPL, but fear im gunna come straight back down, possibly need a stronger squad.

i play a 4-4-2 tactic

Ruddy

Russell Martin Ryan Bennett Elliott Ward Marc Tierney

David Templeton Andrew Crofts Teko Modise Wes Hoolahan

Grant Holt Mackail-Smith

Derek Geary
Drew Surman
Steve Morison
Sim Jackson
Ell Bennett
Korey Smith
Bradley Johnson
Leon Barnett
Declan Rudd
Adam Drury
Zak Whitbread

Basically trying to sing Woodgate and Ferrie Bodde on frees at end of season when they become available. I have Markus Rosenbeg coming on a free after a good year in Spain.

All my players have good work rate, team work and determination attributes, we never give up.

Im looking for a centre half, a central midfielder and a player who can play on either the left or right of midfield. Also i feel i will need a goalscoring centre forward.

To anyone that feels they could hewlp, all opinions are welcome, cheers and thankyou

look for free players, also you could try to loan some youngsters from the top teams. try to scout some promising regens aswell.

here are some good an cheap players for you:
humberto suazo
f fazio
m pamic
s vrsaljko
v kadlec
j rodriguez

Last edited:
cheers mate. kadlec at united, fazio at marseille and suazo has been banging them in for spurs

gotta be hard working and determined players, im trying to emulate the Lambo philosophy!

What season are you in?
Scout these players to find some info regarding their interests in signing for you. Or make enquiries.

Chris Smalling, def - loan
Jack Robinson, lb - buy
Milan Smiljanic, d-mid - buy [pretty cheap]
Petit, d-mid - buy, usually available on a free [old, but still has quite high stats]
Tom Cairney, mid - buy
Jonjo Shelvey, mid - possible loan, but fee may be high.
Marko Babic, L-mid - buy
Sanogo, st - loan

Their just a few that i can think of, and have done well for me.

got welbeck on season long loan, probs trying to get de laet. smalling chose burnley over me, looks like he'd rather play for 20th place side than a team who qualified for Europe through the FA cup ;)