CraigF92

Reaction score
Hi, i thought it would be fun to go two teams so i went Sheff Wed and Brighton. Got them both promoted 1st with Sheff Wed after final day drama and 5th with Brighton coming back from 2-0 down in the playoff final to win 4-2 against Hull.

Currently in the summer transfer window looking to add to both squads. Heres the formation i play with both and il say what i need for both.

Sheff Wed 4-1-1-3-1

Westwood
Hunt Gomez(loan) Lees Helan
D Davis
Bannan
McGeady Forestieri Wallace
Hooper

Signed Friend and Cousins so far for them but still needing another striker and a top cb.

Brighton 4-1-1-3-1

Stockdale
Rosenior Dunk Hunemeir Bong
Kayal
Stephens
Knockeart Gauld(loan) LuaLua
Wilson (Loan)

Need a gk as i dont think Stockdale is good enough, a class cb and another striker as wilson doesn't want to stay on loan.

Any recommendations? Cheap players preferably

Last edited:
Sergio Diaz at CF if he gets wp will be awesome. Another striker who is old and maybe not too expensive is David Lafata
GK - Dragowski or check Ronwen Williams in Africa
cb: Banggaard from Midtjylland

Look also at: Mamute/Luan/Lincoln from Gremio.

Cheers man.

Any english recommendations? Need to add more leagues from european countries.

If you are looking for English players then I can recommend you Jack Grealish, Will Hughes, Lewis Baker, Wilfried Zaha, Charlie Taylor, Sam Byram, Lewis Cook, Josh McEachran, Zach Clough

Rajkovic (wp?) Zivkovic(wp?) Cummings(Hibernian),CB from boro,forgot the name(hes spanish) Adebayor(Is he still free?),Rulli(sociedad WorldClass goalie)Wellington(Arsenal winger),Claudio Winck(hes in serie A somewhere) thats enough

Hi, i thought it would be fun to go two teams so i went Sheff Wed and Brighton. Got them both promoted 1st with Sheff Wed after final day drama and 5th with Brighton coming back from 2-0 down in the playoff final to win 4-2 against Hull.

Currently in the summer transfer window looking to add to both squads. Heres the formation i play with both and il say what i need for both.

Sheff Wed 4-1-1-3-1

Westwood
Hunt Gomez(loan) Lees Helan
D Davis
Bannan
McGeady Forestieri Wallace
Hooper

Signed Friend and Cousins so far for them but still needing another striker and a top cb.

Brighton 4-1-1-3-1

Stockdale
Rosenior Dunk Hunemeir Bong
Kayal
Stephens
Knockeart Gauld(loan) LuaLua
Wilson (Loan)

Need a gk as i dont think Stockdale is good enough, a class cb and another striker as wilson doesn't want to stay on loan.

Any recommendations? Cheap players preferably

I'm playing as Sheffield Wednesday, too. I picked up Efe Ambrose from Celtic and Paddy McNair from Manchester United as centre-backs, both on free transfers. Jason McCarthy from Southampton is going to be a good defender, but might be too young and inexperienced to thrust into your first team right now. Take a look at Patrick Bamford as an option for Striker. If Kevin Prince Boateng is available (he was released on a free by Schalke before season two in my game) then go get him. He'll score goals if you play him as a Shadow Striker but he can play several other roles, too. If you can use a conventional right winger, then Nathan Redmond of Norwich will create chances galore but he won't come cheap. Ladislav Krejci from Sparta Praha can cross the ball from the left. Southampton's Ryan Bertrand is an excellent overlapping full-back on the left, or Andrew Robertson from Hull City. The Croatian Sime Vrsaljko of Sassualo is a consistent performer at right back and you may find he has a minimum fee release clause.

For Brighton, you may be able to get Sam Johnstone on loan from Manchester United and they may let him go on a free prior to season three (he went to Newcastle United in my save).

Last edited:
I got Charlie Austin cheap after the first season. I also bought Enzo Roco cb from espanyol. Also have a look at the teams that got relegated from the premiership last year you could pick up some gems quite cheap.