Status
Not open for further replies.

psiadw

Reaction score
Morning chaps, recently bought the gane and I'm VERY impressed. Loving the new layout and the tactics. But Forest only have 700k to spend! Any suggestions? I'm looking for a good youngish CB and a couple of LBs. Also looking to get rid of that journeyman Earnshaw and bring a young striker. Any suggestions would be welcome guys. Cheers!! :D:D

Next time use the 'looking for a player' thread mate :) But for a ST, I would recommend Gary Hooper from Scunthorpe, and if you've got any other cash left over, go for Simeon Jackson of Gillingham, immense striker :) Not to sure on CB, would of said Alex Bruce from Ipswich but a bit pricey.

EDIT: For a CB, Gabriel Zakuani, he's not English, but he's class

Yeah thanks, just noticed the other thread! I'll be more careful in future! Thanks though mate, just checked out Hooper and looks far better then the carthorse that is Earnshaw!

Yeah thanks, just noticed the other thread! I'll be more careful in future! Thanks though mate, just checked out Hooper and looks far better then the carthorse that is Earnshaw!
Haha, no problem mate :) Although I must say Earnshaw used to score a lot on FM09, but I haven't seen his stats this year. But yeah Hooper is a great buy :) Simeon Jackson also has 17 finishing or something, cracking player :)

Hmmm, I'll definitely check him out. Depends if I've got enough cash as Earnshaw is only rated at 275k :S Forest bought him for 2mill! Weird.

Yeah Earnshaw has always been overpaid for throughout his career, try and get around £500k+ for Earnshaw, or you could try and do a swap deal for Gary Hooper or something.

The reason forest have so little to spend in the game is that we spent so much IRL in the summer! But I don't have FM 10 so I can't help too much, but on my forest game in 09 I got the likes of Santon, Ochirosii, Zuculini, Appiah and they all worked out well. Not sure what they're like on 10, or if costs are different :/

For a left back I got Cristian Pulhac who has started the season with a high average rating and a few assists. Striker try Graziano Pelle, although he isnt very young or Moteab. Try and get Macheda on loan but he would'nt come to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.