dougs85

Reaction score
Hi folks

My first season in charge when i eventually get an offer accepted the players never want to discuss contract negotiations. I know rangers are not the team they used to b ( i intend to change that lol ) but *** on every player i go for is the same. Do you guys know of any good players that will come to rangers at all????

Thanks in advance

Dougs

Danny Wilson on loan, Macheda on loan. - Both superb in SPL, Macheda destroys. Look into maybe getting James McFadden on a free aswell and maybe even Diouf ? loan signings are your best possibility and maybe try get someone like steven fletcher or david goodwillie second season. Look at Dundee United players to join you as they have talented players.

Hi folks

My first season in charge when i eventually get an offer accepted the players never want to discuss contract negotiations. I know rangers are not the team they used to b ( i intend to change that lol ) but *** on every player i go for is the same. Do you guys know of any good players that will come to rangers at all????

Thanks in advance

Dougs

Thanks, but no.

Jokes aside:

Danny Wilson - Liverpool (Loan)
Daniel Sturridge - Chelsea (Loan)
Sime Vrsaljko - Dinamo
Christian Eriksen - Ajax (Loan)
Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta Prague

Just to name a few :)

James Mcfadden, he is free, Scottish and a quality player :D

Loans are always gonna be a good move however, due to the well documented Financial Issues that plague rangers.