players for roma

• Thread starter Ross1
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 3K
R

Ross1

I have a game as roma and need a right + left back and a decent backup left winger. I have 1.7 million to spend but am hoping to sell some players to bring in funds.

Oliver Schroder (sp?) has decent attributes for a right-back,often starts t-listed for about 1.5m. Lee Holmes has good potential for a leftwinger,might be able to get on loan or for a few 100ks

if i was you ross, i would scrap the whole team and start with someone else because the roma players are nothing but cheats and to have totti as captain, who is not only a cheat, but a puff, is a disgrace!!!!!!!!

michael said:
if i was you ross, i would scrap the whole team and start with someone else because the roma players are nothing but cheats and to have totti as captain, who is not only a cheat, but a puff, is a disgrace!!!!!!!!

:thud: haha!! Totti is a great and a talisman to Roma just like Ronaldinho is at Barca!! he is one of the best attacking players around!!

I will admit that he can be a *** at times but if he's back for the world cup then Italy will have an even better chance than they do already!!

Giorgio Chiellini-Juve-D/M L

Felipe-Udinese-DL C

sherry said:
:thud: haha!! Totti is a great and a talisman to Roma just like Ronaldinho is at Barca!! he is one of the best attacking players around!!

I will admit that he can be a *** at times but if he's back for the world cup then Italy will have an even better chance than they do already!!
i don't doubt his ability and his importance to roma but i have no respect for a player who spits deliberately at a player like he did in Euro 2004.
I am a man utd fan and i cringe when i see ronaldo diving (although he is not as bad now), its nothing personal on totti, i just hate to see cheats.
i don't particularly like arsenal but the way they are playing at the moment is how football should be played (even though they're all foreigners).
Christ, i'm starting to sound like Eric Cantona on the Nike advert

yeh suppose and i agree with the diving thing that needs 2 be cut out!!

and despite havin no brits i also like the way Arsenal are playin!!

Unlike Chelsea who play efficient boring football and scrape past teams!!! YAWN!!

I support Arsenal for the fact that their is no brits. Funny ayh?! Actually i have supported Arsenal ever since EVERY SINGLE AUSSIE IN MY COUNTRY DECIDED TO SUPPORT MAN U, or so it seemed at the time. I was a Man u supporter, i still am sort of......But am definatly enjoying Arsenals non-english, great playing in the ENGLISH Premier League.

Sorry..off the subject completly....Try looking in Australia and the middle east for some, they are cheap, and you should have no problem in attracting who ever you want.( not euro based australians)

anyway, players for roma, as a backup left back (don't know if he will be good enough for roma's first team) is filip daems, only 40K from gladbach, i bought him as back up for middlesborough and did OK in first team, and seen as though middlesborough knocked out roma in UEFA cup, he may be an option at LB. RB Vanden Borre is the obvious target at just under £1mil.

Vinicius Reche LB. Young Brazilian who will turn into a superstar

sherry said:

I agree with this and although I also admit Totti can be a bit of a cheat He is important to the Roma team

anyways can we get back to the subject of the thread
It's not a Totti rant Thread

Ok, well for a left back i'd say Sandro from Vitoria!!

and for Left Wing I'd go for Kevin Larsen from Lyn, Nicolae Mitea from Ajax or Jonathan Blondel from Club Brugge!

for Left Wing I'd go for Kevin Larsen from Lyn, Nicolae Mitea from Ajax

Both quality, although Larsens stats do seem to come to a standstill at just over average after a couple of years

Yup, I needed a left winger and Larsen looked like a sound investment but his stats have hardly moved, he plays average so maybe you should look a little further if you're a club like Roma.

I'v got him at Juve as back-up for Anderson!! he plays pretty well when he comes on and coz he's right footed he usually gets a fair few goals cuttin in off the wing!!!

But I have noticed that his stats did improve but now have just stayed the same, so maybe Mitea would be the better choice!!

Urby Emanuelsson is a class left winger. Think I got him from Ajax or PSV

boozad said:
Urby Emanuelsson is a class left winger. Think I got him from Ajax or PSV

Yeh he plays for Ajax, he's a pretty decent player!!