GazaLaad

Reaction score
Hi was just wondering has anyone managed Scotland on Fm11 and if so how did you get on and who did you all call up right at the start?

Any feedback welcome
Cheers

would call up bardsley and cairney mate

Hi was just wondering has anyone managed Scotland on Fm11 and if so how did you get on and who did you all call up right at the start?

Any feedback welcome
Cheers

I've just started one, I tried to mix te best players with the ones who played against N.I. Im going to play it now an go with the formation they played too.

Definitely get Tom Cairney before he gets called up for England !

Ahh he has been called up to England squad just got to hope now he dont play :O

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Tried Carroll he said no lol

He is Scottish in real life so when i do a scotland save i will be opening the editor and puting him a scot

Our midfield is actually our strongest area at the moment, he'd be a fringe player regardless of how good he can be.

Should call him up though and give him even 5 mins stop England getting him just incase he is a future star lol

reynolds,griffiths,hanlon,saunders,forrest are players i would call up

GK:McGregor , Gordon , Everton (2nd)keeper?

DEF:Whittaker, Hutton , G.Caldwell , McManus ,Bardsley , Wallace , Berra , D.Wilson

MID: C.Adam (he is our Xavi lol), Fletcher, Commons , Brown , Morrison , Bannan

FWD:Miller, Naismith , David Goodwillie

I personally don't like McFadden but call him up if you want

some U19 to look at

Jamie Ness
Frasier Fyvie
Tom Cairney
Josh McEachran
Stephen Saunders (have him in my gers save second season doing a **** of a lot better than i though he would)
Leigh Griffiths

Search for players that are eligable to play for scotland then sort by nationality and have a look at all the ones that arent scottish but are good, and call them up, even if you might not play them just give them 1 min in a friendly lol

GK:McGregor , Gordon , Everton (2nd)keeper?

DEF:Whittaker, Hutton , G.Caldwell , McManus ,Bardsley , Wallace , Berra , D.Wilson

MID: C.Adam (he is our Xavi lol), Fletcher, Commons , Brown , Morrison , Bannan

FWD:Miller, Naismith , David Goodwillie

I personally don't like McFadden but call him up if you want

some U19 to look at

Jamie Ness
Frasier Fyvie
Tom Cairney
Josh McEachran
Stephen Saunders (have him in my gers save second season doing a **** of a lot better than i though he would)
Leigh Griffiths

+ James Forrest

people keep overlooking snodgrass, you will be worshiping him in a few years trust me.......

Dorrans always seems to be in the scotland squad in my games, although ive never had him so not sure if hes good but id guess so