Dilkie17

Reaction score
Anybody started a save with a scottish premier league side?
Im hearts and really enjoying my save

1 player i really recommend is Steffen Iversen.18 goals and top SPL goalscorer.Kevin Kyle in 2nd with 16 goals (Quite suprised at this!)

Anybody reccomend any decent signings?

Near the end of my 1st season and ive signed:

Jay Demerit-Rock at cente half and free
Yakubu-Ghanian right back,free transfer another good signing
Steffen Iversen-120,000 but what a bargain.demands are quite high but deffo worth it
Freddie Ljungberg-only just signed him as he has just been released by a MLS side,played 3 games and has been injured in 2!!
Manu Busto-Spanish striker from Oviedo.Wanted somebody who could take free kicks,plus he had scored 15 goals for his side before a transfer to me for abound 60k

Won the Scottish Cup (Like the carling cup in England i think) and currently sit 2nd in the league 4 points behind Rangers and 8 points ahead of Celtic

Stars for me are Andrew Driver (Being watched by some Prem teams and Spanish sides,ive put a 10 mill price tag on his head

Eggert Jonsson-Top midfilder who has chipped in with a few goals

Suso Santana-Underestimated this right winger (Didnt check his assists before bringing Ljungberg in)Plenty of assists but frustrates me with the chances he misses

Lee Wallace-Very steady left back

Bit worried as i head to the end of the season as majority of my 1st gteam are wanted by larger clubs especially Wallace Iversen Driver and Jonsson

Any help with additional players will be a great help

Thanks!

Anybody started a save with a scottish premier league side?
Im hearts and really enjoying my save

Won the Scottish Cup (Like the carling cup in England i think) and currently sit 2nd in the league 4 points behind Rangers and 8 points ahead of Celtic

Andy Driver and Lee Wallace are great players you should try make sure theyre contracts are long ones, Your signings are good Ljungberg always tires easily which could be a problem for you. The Scottish Cup is like the F.A.Cup, The League Cup(Cis Insurance) is like the carling ;)

Thanks!

Always wanted to start a Scottish Club save , to see if I could break the Old Firm dominance but never got round to it , might start one now though.

Always wanted to start a Scottish Club save , to see if I could break the Old Firm dominance but never got round to it , might start one now though.

Hearts are the team to go, plenty of good young players but only £200k transfer budget

Edit: Breaking the Old firm is not so hard Challenge, I won the league 3 times in a row with hearts now only play that save every now & then

Last edited:
GK - Nicolas Cambiasso
DC - José Gonçalves, Anderson
DL - Emil Johansson
MC - Castro (Porto), Rinaldo, Nashat Akram
ST - Gino Clara, Michael Eneramo

All those were very solid for me on the Portuguese League, the strikers and midfielders are absolute stars. The setup isn't that different from Scotland, the gap in quality between the teams is huge, so I'm guessing those would do well for you too.

GK- Itumeleng Khune (£200k)
CB- Matthew Booth (£70k)
RB- Coelho (free)
RM- Sergio Zijler (free)
ST- Katlego Mphela (£200k)

Top class signings for Hearts in 1st season.

As I said above Beating the Old firm aint as hard as you may think

View attachment 129290

Last edited:
GK- Itumeleng Khune (£200k)
CB- Matthew Booth (£70k)
RB- Coelho (free)
RM- Sergio Zijler (free)
ST- Katlego Mphela (£200k)

Top class signings for Hearts in 1st season.

As I said above Beating the Old firm aint as hard as you may think

View attachment 129290

Results wise , it shouldn't be. I was always thinking it would be harder due to the difference in
finances , reputation , stadiums etc.

Results wise , it shouldn't be. I was always thinking it would be harder due to the difference in
finances , reputation , stadiums etc.

Yeah, well the Hearts board have refused me a new stadium & refused to increase current stadium capacity, so stuck with 17500 capacity :(

Yeah, well the Hearts board have refused me a new stadium & refused to increase current stadium capacity, so stuck with 17500 capacity :(

A good European campaign with one or two cup wins , should set the overall finances in good stead. However , if the board are going to be stingy.... :mad:

I got Kadlec and Smithies with Hearts.

Kadlec was around 500k upfront paying all his wages with a future fee of 2million which was possible if I came third didn't stick with it though

The thing is if youre a rangers or celtic fan its kind of hard to pick anybody else in the spl cause you want to play with youre club

Id say try a save with someone like Motherwell they have good young players and its more of a chlallenge to break the old firm than hearts or dundee utd which i still hard

Played one season with Hibernian, won the SPL, lost on the final of the League Cup and went to the semi-finals in the Scottish Cup. Bought Ahmed Soukouna, is a great player.

The thing is if youre a rangers or celtic fan its kind of hard to pick anybody else in the spl cause you want to play with youre club

What??

So Man Utd/Arsenal/Man City fans never play as another English club oO)

Just started a game with Hibernian , have just signed Kemal Bourhani on a free transfer

glad this has come up, im about to start a scottish game and cant decide between being hearts or dundee utd!

Will be good to see what players people say are good that can be got at these clubs