Players for southampton

NUFCSean

Reaction score
i'm southampton and i need some cheap quality players. preferably goalscorers cos ive played 22 games and i havent lost but ive only won 7 and only scored 15. please help

Look for Steven Thompson who is transfer listed at Rangers for about £700k he will score you a fair amount and you can usually get Malcolm Christie on loan from Middlesborough for the season. Also at the start of the game there is a Brazilian forward called Emerson available on a free and he is absolutely lethal.
Muriqui is a Brazilian attacking midfielder and comes up on a free half way thru the season and he plays well and turns into a star.
Defensively Andrew Davies normally becomes available from Middlesborough and plays well in the middle or on the right. Rodrigo Defendi is available from Spurs and does a good job at the back too, altho neither of these really cut it in the Premiership if you do go up

good goalscores ermmmmmmm......Dean Bowditch's stats arnt that good but he scores goals! Also Giannis Okkas. his sum cypriat guy hes quite good. If you can get Klaas-Jan Huntelaar or Ugur Yildirim (both from Herenveen) but can u tell me how much you are willing to spend??

Seriously look for loans, and go for Thompson. If you look in the lower reaches of the transfer list you can pick up some bargains, it may take some scouting but its worth it. Ive posted you the players I bought for Wolves and they managed to get me up.
Happy hunting!!!