Yitsy

Reaction score
I've just started a new season with Tottenham, what players would you reccomend to buy?

Willian, Sime Vraskjlo, Alberto Paloschi, Carlos Tevez (January) Jan Vertonghen, Nicolas Otamendi, Ruben Yttergard Jennsen
Carlos Fierro!

I will post my dealings for you tomorrow if you like :) made some really good signings :)

Willian is a must though!

Willian is double definatly a must, you can pick him up for around 7.5m absoulte barry bargin, otamendi was amazing for my spurs team for about 8 seasons and tevez was awesome after i picked him up dirt cheap second season

Thanks i would love to see your dealings.. \And would you reccomend getting a young GK, someone who can learn from fridel?:D

Last edited:
Oh yes, I got Carlos Kameni for £5.25m (release clause)

will try and remember mate :)

the best young keeper is Laurentiu Branescu - Juventus!

Willian is a definite. I got Kadlec for 5.25m (i think). I also kept Dos Santos and played him as lone poacher and hes scored 12 in 21 games by January.
I also got rid of Adebayor to free Wages and make more transfer budget adustments.
If you need any screenshots, let me know

I assume willian can play as a AMR..

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Yeah he plays across the AM positions. But lennon does well on AMR too

I play Willian as Aml - Inside Forward!

217482d1326955993-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic-willian-overview_-attributes-.png

I play Bale at left back :) teach him marking and tackling! makes the best left back in the game, left backs are hard to come by in Fm... Quality ones that dont cost an arm and a leg!

Am's I can name you dozens and dozens :)

I'll try it but hes currently on fire at AML so possibly leave it until next season.

Off topic but i have the chance to sign Fellaini for 6.75m, should i go for it with also having Parker & huddlestone to play in that position? I've seen him worth £26m in other games!

I'll try it but hes currently on fire at AML so possibly leave it until next season.

Off topic but i have the chance to sign Fellaini for 6.75m, should i go for it with also having Parker & huddlestone to play in that position? I've seen him worth £26m in other games!

Deal everyday bud! Scotty is getting on a bit and Huddlestone is slow!

He is also brilliant at Aml as well however there are just as good players for dirt cheap and would rather have him as lb, but thats just me!

So if i play bale as a AML. Are there any good left backs since i dont rate esso ekoto at all?

Got Douglas Costa for spurs in 1st season for 12 million, plays both sides and great long shots and free kicks.
Ter Stegan for 10 million in second season, also Leandro Damiao to replace Ade for 15 million in jan of 1st season, scored 24 by end of season.

sorry mate, had no time last night to get SS, had football match and drinks with mates!

Its ok, as long as you enjoyed yourself.

as promised...

hey bud, as promised, my transfer history for the first season with Tottenham! came 2nd on 91 points, Utd got 106.. lol! 3rd was Chelsea on like 71 points! never seen Utd or any team play that well before! Sitting on top 2nd season about 16 games in, won 13, drawn 2 and lost 1 scoring 35 goals and only conceding 5 on 41 points!

View attachment 220330