KaotiK

Reaction score
Hey guys, just bought the game, going as swansea.. so after some players to get first season! Ideally after a cheap striker under 2m to aprtner bony. thanks.

Last edited:
Mario Pugliese, Alberto Cerri and Donis Avdijaj all on frees (with compensation). All young but awesome bright talents.

Humam Tariq is AMAZING. He plays for Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya. He's the future Iraqi Messi! and you can get him for like 500K-800K. All depends if you have the league loaded up but he often appears in the team anyway.

Javi Garcia is on the transfer list at the start. Might be a good buy but may want high wages.

Florenzi has played well for me if you can get him.

Just get Bony playing. In my United save, he was BANGING goals. Finished top scorer in the league with 26 goals and Swansea finished 11th!

Mario Pugliese, Alberto Cerri and Donis Avdijaj all on frees (with compensation). All young but awesome bright talents.

Humam Tariq is AMAZING. He plays for Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya. He's the future Iraqi Messi! and you can get him for like 500K-800K. All depends if you have the league loaded up but he often appears in the team anyway.

Javi Garcia is on the transfer list at the start. Might be a good buy but may want high wages.

Florenzi has played well for me if you can get him.

Just get Bony playing. In my United save, he was BANGING goals. Finished top scorer in the league with 26 goals and Swansea finished 11th!

All good players but you need to get in people who ll score from the off.Try a guy called SAMATA from Chech Republic. Hes old but will score and wont cost much.

If you want a youngster try NEAL MAUPAY.

With Swansea probs better going 1 up top, Bony is more than good enough to perform that role, and a world of talented attacking midfielders sit in behind him. Hate to be boring and do what everyone does but go out and buy Will Hughes. Team made.