Status
Not open for further replies.

D14_JDH

Reaction score
Thinking about starting a story with Southampton! Im goin to stick at it (as i always do) and im giving myself no more than 3 seasons to be in the EPL! Maybe 4 if im patient enough! Ha! Im just wondering if anyone could recommend players for me to help me achieve this? Realistic targets, preferably English but will look at others if needed! Also, im looking into improving the finances also at St.Marys so affordable would be appreciated too!

Any help recieved will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Neil Danns was quality for me on my Southampton game.
Darren Gibson on loan.

Excellent mate thanks very much! Any EPL defenders i can bring in? It's just i've seen some Southampton stories before and apparently this Rickie Lambert scores for fun, so i'll be relying on him for goals but not sure how succesful the Saints are at keeping them out?

Rickie Lambert and Marek Saganowski score loads in that league.
Have a look in premiership teams reserves or get a parent club.
You could try Sol Campbell.

Michael Mifsud scored 26 in the league on my Saint save,got him on a free to....Defensivly Elliot Omuzusi(spelling) is a great right back,he's also free at the start

Give Richie De Laart from Man u a go on loan,

I wasn't southampton but he did very well in my norwich side can play pretty much anywhere along the back line,

Or jordan spence from west ham, great future ahead of him.

Thanks alot! Really appreciate all the help and i'll look into all these players!

im currently managing southampton in my second season first season won the league 1 and jpt trophy and now going really well in championship. i think i can get promotion again.

players i signed were mainly on loan like barazite, otamendi, plessis and achieved promotion with them.

Thanks alot! Any good young English players i could get who get better as the game goes on? Players that currently play in Championship, League 1 or even League 2 who could make the jump?

Cheers again.....

firstly i would take Paul Wooton out of the reserves, hes immense in league one & you should look to sign Hamed Namouch & Serhat Akin. Leading Stars in League One :)
Good luck on you're game btw mate.

Thanks alot! I'll take a look at all these players! Is getting out of League 1 possible even with the point deduction?

Shall i select Large database in order to buy/loan these players?

yer mate you have a -10, and people have done stories on like how they got promoted with the points deduction. You should maybe do a story i'me sure loads would follow the tough challenge of getting them up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.