Players for the Vanarama Conference North

ICIConnorIOI

Reaction score
Just started a new save with my local club barrow. Need help with what players I could sign/loan or get on a free.

Transfer budget: 25k
Wage budget: 1.89k

Thanks

Try these pal

Huw Johnson MC
Courtney Harris MR
James Smith ML

You found anymore than that buddy ?? I've strayed with Brackley

Lyskov CB, Charlie Ward CB, Will Roberts AMR, David Goldsmith ST, Harry Loauno AML these are class

I'm currently playing with Stalybridge, started in the conference North. Signed Sam Sodge CB, Martyn Campbell CB 36- think he was on a rolling contract from Ayr. Adebola also late 30's ( although had to wait until December for him to lower is wage demands to £450), I had the option to pick between him and Francis Jeffers who was willing to come for same money, but opted for Adebola as I played rout one and needed a target man. also signed Soukana- French utility. The two signings that won me the league though were two loan signings Kenny Pavey, rm from AIK, 25 assists, player of the season and legendary status amongst fans, and also Daryl Russell from Tampa for DM. both uk players playing abroad. Also I would get your board to look for an affiliated higher rep club, I got Oldham on the 3rd time of asking, loaned me Coleman GK and Bove CF, both signed after 1st season permantly when contracts expired.

Cant get players to come to me

Hi what did you have you managerial exsperince set to because I cant get any good players to come to me

I'm playing as Harrogate and there are two players I would recommend from them. Nicky featherstone plays MC. Starts on a non-contract and at end of first season he was snapped up by Exeter City (3 Leagues higher!). Also, Jake Speight(ST) finished as top goalscorer in Vanarama North with 31 goals. He has started the second season in just as good a form (Currently 10 goals in 10 games i think).

freebys

if your playing with some one with limited resources you could do worse than Dammy Shitta also,
Billy Gibson
Matt Dinsmore
Chris Ujah
theese are good players for van south/north first season strugllers

Just started a new save with my local club barrow. Need help with what players I could sign/loan or get on a free.

Transfer budget: 25k
Wage budget: 1.89k

Thanks

Try Colby Bishop on loan from Notts County, bagged me a hat full for Chorley.

Won the league quite easy with Gateshead with existing squad, it's an easy league to get out of in IMO ! Buying players in league 2 with Gateshead on other hand is hard