Bpanther

Reaction score
Hi I'm using Tottenham and have 28 mill to spend although I have bale and Lennon, I still seem to lack creativity I have loaned kaka, and signed Meyer for free from schalke but I still struggle any suggestions

Isco for a cheaper option?

I used to always buy Canales on FM12, as he usually went up quickly to 20 creativity... don't know what he is like on FM13 thought, but he could be a good shout? :)

I will look into getting isco, I've had canalés before in previous games and he didn't do much but thanks!!

Last edited:
Isco had a good first season for me, also playing as Tottenham, but second and third season wasn't as good. I got Will Hughes, as i like to try and buy British, and he has done really well.

I need wingers as bale and Lennon are injury prone, I'd like a creative centre mid that can score as well as assist Dempsey holtby and siggurson are to sometimesish

I need wingers as bale and Lennon are injury prone, I'd like a creative centre mid that can score as well as assist Dempsey holtby and siggurson are to sometimesish

oh wingers, Isco is still be good there, be ideally you want him as an AM. On my Arsenal save I had him as AM rotating during games with my winger, and he still did well! If it's a winger, what about Nani? He has alot of flair and creativity, and should be quite cheap?

i bought pattrick hermann as a sub right winger who was also young, hes pretty decent and hes fast

If you haven't added the new transfers, grab holtby. Class player.

Nani is at Real Madrid on my game and he went for 25.5 mil, I'm thinking about signing Ben arfa, his stats are awesome

Nani is at Real Madrid on my game and he went for 25.5 mil, I'm thinking about signing Ben arfa, his stats are awesome

He is probably the best and most underrated winger at the moment. In the game and in real life.

He is probably the best and most underrated winger at the moment. In the game and in real life.

Ben Arfa or Nani? Don't think either are underrated really. Both are good, but people know they are, and neither are world-class (In real life)

u can buy el shaarawy...he is excellent in winger position, and maybe maher for cm, he is a beast....

if u have time to wait u can buy lorenzo crisetig he can really progress well or andrea poli....veratti is allways a good choice....it depents if u like a dlp or a apl...for a winger i know that wellington nem is one of the best

u can buy el shaarawy...he is excellent in winger position, and maybe maher for cm, he is a beast....

if u have time to wait u can buy lorenzo crisetig he can really progress well or andrea poli....veratti is allways a good choice....it depents if u like a dlp or a apl...for a winger i know that wellington nem is one of the best
I was thinking about Wellington nem as I've had him on previous saves, I'm almost at the end of my season and will deffo need to strengthen I may try and sign Vidal from juventus he looks like a beast