I Carra23 I

Reaction score
Just been promoted and in need of a few quality signings. Need a CB,LM and a ST badly. Could also do with anything else to strengthen my squad.

Got 800k and can only offer 4k max wages

Cheers

Get yourself a parent club from the prem and look at all the reserves and see if you can sign anyone decent!!! Scott Wooton might be a good signing?

Get yourself a parent club from the prem and look at all the reserves and see if you can sign anyone decent!!! Scott Wooton might be a good signing?

Ive got man utd but they haent give me anyone. Tried to take a few off them but they want too much wages or fee's. Think wooton is a free so ill look at him. Thanks

Wooton is pretty consistent and could go through to the prem if you get there. Try and search for regens aswell from norway, denmark, bulgaria, croatia normally abit cheaper than the ones in england. See if you could also sign max clayton? And also look at recently relegated teams to league one to see if anyone is unhappy!!!

Wooton is pretty consistent and could go through to the prem if you get there. Try and search for regens aswell from norway, denmark, bulgaria, croatia normally abit cheaper than the ones in england. See if you could also sign max clayton? And also look at recently relegated teams to league one to see if anyone is unhappy!!!

He wants ridiculous wages wooton. ill have a look in the countries nice one

Try sidibe, tommy spur, and benik afobe. Also Abdi ibrahim from city is a must

UTD normally release a reece brown ( centre back ). Also cian bolger on loan could probs do a job.