Players For West Ham??

Bond10

Reaction score
Hey, I recentley started a new game with West Ham and i can't think of anyone to sighn.So if you could give me any sudgestans that would be great. HELP IS DEEPLY APPRICIATED.

Mathieu worked well for me on the first patch if I remember correctly. I also got Keirrison through selling Ashton.

A done a few seasons with Newcastle but this might help

Kris Boyd - Rangers- 6 million
Aiden McGeady- Celtic- 11 million
Jagielka-Everton-8 million
David Ngog - Liverpool- 13 million
Lescott-Everton-12 million
Afonso Alves- 11 million
Kameni - 7 million (sold Given for 12 million to Everton)
Palacio - 10 million

since ur west ham keep Ashton he's quite good signed him before scored 19 goals in 20 odd games

Do you know how much money West Ham have? He won't be getting any of those players unless he offers other along with it.

I know it may be wild, but try and get Vagner Love, if you're using 9.3 patch. He's an absolute beast, and he'll cost about £14 mil

i took over west ham half way thru the my first season after zola got the sack, im in the 2nd season now and i have got vela on loan from arsenal and hes amazin for with with ashton up front with him. as back ups then i got 2 young guys called batuhan karadeniz from besiktas (£3.5mil) or etien velikonja from gorica (240k) ive also signed angel di maria for the left wing as well

Axel Witsel for about 6mill good CM
Marquinhos is an amazing striker/Winger for about 10mill
Vilar is a great GK for 2mill

When I managed West Ham I was ****** off at how **** they're defence was! I bought Joe Mattock and Davide Santon, then in my second season I bought Barzagli and Nicolas N'Koulou.

In my first January transfer window I got really lucky as Real Madrid had transfer listed Gago for 7.75m! I got in there quick and he became my best player, happy days!

Rafael Carioca from Gremio BRAZIL! 18 years old DM. has got a £3m release clause. Signed him for my Man City team was brilliant!! CTID

When I managed West Ham I was ****** off at how **** they're defence was! I bought Joe Mattock and Davide Santon, then in my second season I bought Barzagli and Nicolas N'Koulou.

In my first January transfer window I got really lucky as Real Madrid had transfer listed Gago for 7.75m! I got in there quick and he became my best player, happy days!

i also bought barzagli in my 2nd season, him and upson have been a rock in the centre of defence, and i have rafael forster (sp), davenport and neill as back ups. my main 11 and subs are as followed:

green
faubert barzagli upson ilunga
behrami vukcevic parker di maria
vela aston
subs: lastuvka, rafael forster, noble, davenport, neill, velikonja and stanislas