mart1277

Reaction score
can any1 help please and recommend any players for my wolves team first season all positions please thanks in advance

Illshino from Shaktar did well for me. He should be transfer listed. He plays RM. Also if you're not using the new update then Wellington Nem or/and Adryan would be good. Jores Okore would also be a good addition. Kevin Gamerio would also be good on loan if it is possible to get him as I did. Andile Jali would also be good

Danny Wilson from Liverpool. Perhaps a loan with an option to buy would be best. Develops into a good PL CB.

GK, You do not need any.
LB, Matthew Briggs on loan, Jack Robinson, Adam Smith.
CB, You do not need any.
RB, Seamus Coleman becomes available in the first transfer window in every single FM game for me. Otherwise you do not need any as you have Zubar, Foley and Docherty.

CM, In my games I like to play realistically so I only sign players who wolves COULD get so I picked up David Fox, wes hoolahan on loan and Fabian Delph as a marquee signing for four million.
LM, I bought shaun maloney for three million to compete with Sako.
RM, I have Peszko and Boukari but all of my wingers can switch to either flank.

ST, You can pick up some good strikers from the premier league if your willing to wait for the likes of DJ Campbell, Fondre from reading, Jackson and chris martin from Norwich and of course you have Siggy and Doyle who should be your main strikers!

Hope this helps and up the wolves!

okore wont come im on the updated patch also any other suggestions plz

loud wolf im on updated patch really struggling for bargain but good players lol

you have a guy called liam in your team as a ST, use him i did he scored for fun as a DLF or Poacher

Cabral a def mid is a beast for around 1mill.sion striker Njeng I think u spell it for around 1.5 mill.

loud wolf im on updated patch really struggling for bargain but good players lol

I have started with the new patch and I have still picked up, shaun maloney, david fox, glenn whelan and waiting for a bargain striker. Oh and mackay-steven for 2.9 million is a quality bargain from dundee united.

do u have to load scottish leagues to get mackay steven hes not on my game mate

gary mackay steven from dundee utd. Signed him first season and was fantastic, also very cheap. I have a wolves save and im currently in my 6th season. Mackay Steven also won young player of the year in the 2013/2014 season. Might have to load the scottish league to find him though.

I got promoted with wolves in first season on one of my gams, signed svensson from rosenberg for under a mil averaged near 8 in first season, what ever u do DONT Sell Batth, he becomes amazind defender i made mistake of selling him and he ended up at roma for 15 mil

Get Carlos Fierro! I got him for 3.3 million on my Wigan save, now im in my third season and he's top scorer in the premier league so far with 22 goals in 18 games and an average rating of 8.24

Keep an eye out for Darren Fletcher at the end of the season! Charlie Austin as well. He's just scored 27 goals in 2nd season in PL. best advice though is keep Batth. I signed Tompkins from West Ham as well at the end of the following season. They are now England's choice 2 centre backs.