saulabbiss

Reaction score
I need advice on who i can sign in january window to push for promotion and do a job in the premier league i am playing as forest :)

cheers saul

In the middle of my first season with Derby in the premiership - not brought in many first team replacements. Infact, only the one. Billy Sharp from Doncaster for 1.1 million. He should get double figures by the end of the season.

Also, I found Maniche on a freebie (you may remember him from his loan spell with Chelsea a few years ago) and he LOVES banging in long shots!

Hi
I managed to get Forest up first season and I signed Adam Hamill and Danny Collins both on loan in January

cheers for the suggestions guys i didnt really get anyone in january sold a bit tho and managed to get promoted missed out on title on goal difference -.- made some big name signings in prem but may have gone over wage budget by 100k :/ tiote jenas signed on deadline day :D

I signed Jenas for my Wigan side and after 5 or so games with an average rating of 6.7, he got injured and was out for 4 months :( sort of lost his place in the team.

I signed Jenas for my Wigan side and after 5 or so games with an average rating of 6.7, he got injured and was out for 4 months :( sort of lost his place in the team.

i love jenas he is an absolute forest legend!!! :)