Players from which countries aren't classed as "FGN" In the Russian League ... ?

amc67x

Reaction score
Players from which countries aren't classed as "FGN" In the Russian League ... ?

I've seen a Georgian player with no second nationality not classed as FGN but that is as far as I know. If you're starting a new russian prem game I know of a really good right back available on the cheap with a -9 PA that is Georgian called Nika Kvekveskiri.

Last edited:
i had him in my man city game a while back

fm-2012-profile-kvekveskiri-2019-profile.png

If you look on the rules part of the league information screen there are a few nationalities that are not foreign. Like Uzbekistan Turkmenistan etc.

You stay classy......

Sorry then just search them nationally and find their best players

You stay classy......

georgians have been recognized by Russia as being Russian citizens.

As have some other former soviet states

Never been able to figure this out and they won't tell you on a scout report anywhere that I've noticed. Apparently many chaps from Finland are Russian born but they aren't typically any good. I actually went and clicked on every roster in the premier league and looked to see who was foreign or not to have some insight. Didn't help.

Never been able to figure this out and they won't tell you on a scout report anywhere that I've noticed. Apparently many chaps from Finland are Russian born but they aren't typically any good. I actually went and clicked on every roster in the premier league and looked to see who was foreign or not to have some insight. Didn't help.

if you go to teh league table, then the rules tab then it should say somewhere down there which nations are classed as non foreign.