Players hidden attributes on fm scout - RELIABLE or NOT?

Harris4Ips

Reaction score
Hi guys, im in my 10th season with Arsenal and ive absolutely smashed it every year. But as the regens begin filter into the game im struggling to learn who is a safe bet to use in my team etc etc.For example, my cbs for all of this time have been varane/balanta/umtiti who have been amazing. Yet ive got a few regens who attributes wise have the potential to rise above these guys and already have the ability to challenge for a first team place.But when i use them they arent producing as good a performances as 3 i first mentioned.As ive got further into my save ive turned to fm scout as a guide to finding players with the potential.The point of this thread is, are the hidden attributes like "consistency/injury prone/important matches" etc all reliable to judge them on?Also are the scout reports reliable guides?How do people judge who to buy once the regens start taking over?

attributes and personality for me. If you bring in someone new to your starting XI they need time to get linked in with the others.
also your re-gens could have great tackling,marking and positioning yet terrible concentration.
real life star CBs dont usually come with low concentration, but re-gens get pretty random attributes. 20 heading 1 jumping etc.