Players in my team who play for another

I think they are used to bump up the numbers available in your U18 team if you don't get enough regens

The screenshots are pretty hard to see as well, taken with a phone? Considering there are several methods to take direct screengrabs, it seems like a long winded way to do it.

I'm using my phone for this forum, further problems I'm having now is that when I search for players these are the only 2 that appear? With no filters.......

Oh, that phantom trial player bug? Known problem. It's under review, but they have no fix for it yet. Hopefully it makes into the final patch.

You could 'fix' it by buying the player. Loaning might also work. But otherwise he will haunt your club until he retires.

Last edited:
Oh, that phantom trial player bug? Known problem. It's under review, but they have no fix for it yet. Hopefully it makes into the final patch.

You could 'fix' it by buying the player. Loaning might also work. But otherwise he will haunt your club until he retires.

Thanks for clearing things up mate

A known bug were **** alls been done about it.

The screenshots are pretty hard to see as well, taken with a phone? Considering there are several methods to take direct screengrabs, it seems like a long winded way to do it.

They're pretty clear to me. Did you try clicking on them?

I have one, John Stephenson, in my Newcastle team that plays for Carmarthen Town. He's been in my youth side for 2 years and won't **** off. So I'm signing him at the end of the season, then immediately releasing that sucker! Hopefully that'll work!!!;)

I have one, John Stephenson, in my Newcastle team that plays for Carmarthen Town. He's been in my youth side for 2 years and won't **** off. So I'm signing him at the end of the season, then immediately releasing that sucker! Hopefully that'll work!!!;)

Think ill do the same when I've got money to burn lol