Players in the game who will turn out world class in real life

Johnpartland

Reaction score
weve had a few games in the past where certain players have been quality in the game i.e robihno, tevez, etc who have turned out world class in real life but then others i.e adu, cavenaghi, who havnt quite lived upto the type of potential the earlier games predicted, my question to you is which players in the game who are awesome after the year 2013 who at present are relatively unknown in the real world do you think are going to turn out to be world class

I'l start off with Thiago Silva

Last edited:
vela is already well known around the world irl, but his talent is unbelievable.

i would'nt say robinho is world class like.... have you saw him play away from home??
not exactly world class form is it??

lol

but anyways back on topic.... maybe santon from inter and balotelli, alexis sanchez and mata but i doubt it...

it just a game init doesnt mean they gonna be mint in real-life

By, hey there are reports that SI database are so good that some real life football scouts are using it! So, I believe even though its just a game, SI does make effort to be as close as real life as possible.

Back to the topic, Santon and Balotelli seems a good bet to be worldclass players in the future.

By, hey there are reports that SI database are so good that some real life football scouts are using it! So, I believe even though its just a game, SI does make effort to be as close as real life as possible.

Back to the topic, Santon and Balotelli seems a good bet to be worldclass players in the future.

Yh Everton have officially signed a contract with SI to allow them to use the database 2 find players.

How about Neymar???

I think SI games employ thousand scouts around the world but Balotelli will become amazing

I don't watch much foreign football, but I'd say mata, higuain, pique and jeffren from barça b, explosive winger.

Alexis Sanchez will be a class act in a few years, if he dont get injured really bad again

vela is already well known around the world irl, but his talent is unbelievable.

Bit over the top eh? Vela is undoubtably a great talent but i would say when Messi broke onto the scene his talent was 'unbelievable'

Asenjo :) tho definantly santon, don't worry, adu will make it, i think he is at Benfica now? but he is a great player. i remember having him on 2006/07 and he was amazing.

Asenjo
Santon
Adu
Neymar (Maybe??)
Bostock <-- TOTTENHAM AMAZING :)
Wilshere

Luis, how come real madrid let Mata go to Valencia?

because our youth policy stinks. Its a big problem nowadays with madrid, the guy in charge of the youngsters who is an historical figure of real madrid even resigned, actually nobody is happy with it.

Yeah because Madrid seem to sell all youngsters like Negredo, Soldado and Granero and buy back clauses on? but Mata left on a free unfortunatley i suppose De La Red is good though?

adu was last season on benfica, but with quique flores now on charge many spanish speaking players came(aimar, reyes,balboa etc...) and adu had no place on the squad so he was loaned to monaco

Yh Everton have officially signed a contract with SI to allow them to use the database 2 find players.

How about Neymar???

Not too sure about Neymar, needs to bulk up abit of weight but he is very young still.

I think Argentinian 'Monzon' might become class...

Bit over the top eh? Vela is undoubtably a great talent but i would say when Messi broke onto the scene his talent was 'unbelievable'

its not over the top at all. -.-

i know messi is a great talent he is better than ronaldo anyday in my opinion, but these days in football you dont really see fowards/strikers irl that has talent vela has tbh. im not being biased because hes at arsenal...

Rooney, Gerrard, Torres, Villa, Kaka and Messi. Best players in world FACT.

name the obvious or what
read the question
he wants to no unknown players that become world class players